torsdag 27 januari 2011

No me gusta mucho!

I met a very british bloke (gentleman) tonight, pretty often seen in the bar and it is very obvious that he doesn´t like me very much! It seems to me that we might have had a discussion once about the British presence in Gibraltar and he might have had an opinion that differed quite a lot from mine and that has made him unable to speak with me! He really doesn´t like me!!

Otherwise the evening was pretty like the most evenings in the bar. Lots of noise, people having fun and similar kind of stuff, you know!

Now when I got home I will have a look, of course, in the HBK pages and there is where I´m now so let´s see what is going on there and if the members in this not so very royal club are still awake!


PS. I promised S-Å to take a shot of the sunset from the bar, but I didn´t succeed very well! Here is the picture anyhow! S-Å of course would have made a much better description of the event if he had been present, I´m sure! TS.

2 kommentarer:

Sharky sa...

Anslutningen ut från en Spansk kran / regulator är av samma typ som på en tysk gasflaska , vad kopplingen kallas rent tekniskt kommer jag inte ihåg.

Jappe sa...

Aha! Om jag skruvar loss slangen från den spanska regulatorn så passar kopplingen på slangen direkt på en tysk gasflaska. Är det rätt uppfattat?

Jag är så himla trög ibland och dessutom var det pubafton i Santa Pola igår så jag är kanske en aning däven!